Advanced tutorial on comparison of FCs with phonopy/phono3py
We need to add an advanced tutorial section that demonstrates that
HiPhive recovers the second and third-order FCs that are obtained using phonopy and phono3py, respectively.
This tutorial can build on #160 and use the cluster space and reference data set used therein.
- write script that prepares the cluster space; condensed version of the first two scripts of the basic tutorial 1, 2
- write script that uses phonopy to create the second-order FCs
- write script that uses phono3py to create the third-order FCs
- write script that constructs FCP and compares the second and third-order FCs with the phonopy/phono3py reference data
- write text for user guide (@erhart)
- scripts run and passs flake8
- section added to user guide