Indigo Minimalist Jekyll Template - Demo ·
This is a simple and minimalist template for Jekyll for those who likes to eat noodles.
⭐to the project. 🤘
- Fork the project Indigo
_config.ymlwith your data (check settings section)
- Write some posts :bowtie:
If you want to test locally on your machine, do the following steps also:
- Install Jekyll, NodeJS and Bundler.
- Clone the forked repo on your machine
- Enter the cloned folder via terminal and run
- Then run
bundle exec jekyll serve --config _config.yml,_config-dev.yml
- Open it in your browser:
- Do you want to use the jekyll-admin plugin to edit your posts? Go to the admin panel:
http://localhost:4000/admin. The admin panel will not work on GitHub Pages, only locally.
You must fill some informations on
_config.yml to customize your site.
name: John Doe bio: 'A Man who travels the world eating noodles' picture: 'assets/images/profile.jpg' ... and lot of other options, like width, projects, pages, read-time, tags, related posts, animations, multiple-authors, etc.
Check the FAQ if you have any doubt or problem.
MIT License © Sérgio Kopplin