100% automatic (hosted) Weblate integration
For a silent and fully automated hosted.weblate.org integration, I recommend the following:
- add the Weblate Webhook to this GitLab repository 
- enable the push on commit option for the hyperkitty translation project on Weblate
With these settings, translation updates trickle in whenever a weblate translator has finished a work portion there. The other way around, the Weblate project stays up-to-date continuously.
Whenever you commit+push changes on translatable text, you should update the translation files (running update-po.sh) and push the new translation strings to Weblate:
- lock translation project on Weblate
- make sure all translation changes have been pushed from Weblate to GitLab
- run update-po.sh
- commit + push updated po files
- unlock the weblate project
The Weblate related steps could of course be integrated into the update-po.sh script. Let me know, if you want me to do that.
(For proper testing, I'd need some more access to the Weblate project, I guess). (On Weblate, my nick/account also is "sunweaver"). If you want to know a bit more about me, please visit the following URLs: , .
-  https://docs.weblate.org/en/latest/admin/continuous.html#gitlab-setup
-  https://docs.weblate.org/en/latest/admin/continuous.html#push-changes, https://docs.weblate.org/en/latest/admin/projects.html#component
-  https://sunweavers.net
-  https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?email=sunweaver%40debian.org