New major version.
Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
Ongoing Issues (open and assigned)
Completed Issues (closed)
- HeaderMatchRule can throw TypeError in re.search
- Old references to the welcome and goodbye templates
- The Template.password field is migrated as a DateTime field
- Maybe add self_link to the configuration object?
- Content filtering leaves a single sub-part in a multipart message.
- Content filtering can remove the headers from a message/rfc822 part.
- mime_delete collapse_alternatives doesn't find deeply nested multipart/alternative parts
- Outdated welcome template
- REST ambiguity with list-id 'styles'
- switchboard.dequeue can loop and write log entries until it runs out of space.
- psycopg2.OperationalError: SSL connection has been closed unexpectedly
- mailman.rest.tests.test_lists.TestListPagination.test_zeroth_page hangs
- Mailman allows creating a list with '/' in the name.
- Links in generated mailman.cfg still point to launchpad
- Typos in mailman/database/types.py SAUnicodeLarge
- The database PendedKeyValue model value column is too narrow
- The to_moderators flag on send() method of e.mail.message.UserNotification() is wrong.
- Moderator notice of held messages not sent to list owners
- Switch to aiosmtpd
- Python 3.6 support
- Email unsubscribe confirmation from a mass-subscribed address fails
- REST runner WSGI server support
- Banned addresses can't be paginated in the REST API
- Header filter fails to fire on sub-part header.
- Create a complete config file
- REST API documentation should switch to latest v3.1 API
- List description can't include newlines.
- removal of url_host breaks Postorius
- email address validation needs improvement
- Uncaught runner exception and shunted message with multiple subscribes for same address and list.
- Digest mboxes are never removed
- Defective held message gives 500 error in REST api
- retry runner doesn't shut down on `mailman stop`
- Bundler error on Centos 7 w/ package installed python 3.4
- Proper support for email notification templates
- Mailman needs DMARC mitigations
- If an address/user is subscribed as both a nonmember and a member, then delete the nonmember subscription associated with the address.
- Skip test_history_file if readline module is not available
- mailman shell improvements
- Core doesn't return list membership page with the correct number of members
- Subcommands must commit transactions
- Mailman doesn't seem to decode subjects of held messages
- Messages shunted when there are non-ASCII characters in list description
- subscription requests are not cleared when list is deleted
- Unsubscription by email to list-leave doesn't require confirmation.
- Various links don't work
- Allow List-ID in decoration template URIs
- The mailing list's header matches are not exposed through the REST API
- Nonmember moderation action is disconnected from the list's default
- Add ability to get subscribers in batches
- Layer violation in src/mailman/app/subscriptions.py
- Add batch unsubscribe option to REST
- Order of the default-posting-chain lets spam through
- REST API doesn't make all of the list's digest options available
- Get a list of all server_owners
- uuid's in the JSON response from the REST server should be exposed as strings
- Remove the X- prefix from X-Message-ID-Hash
- Held posts have hard coded reason of N/A
- mlist.script_url returns incorrect urls
- Mailman 3.0 REST API does not support e-mails with uppercase letters
- Link to post in email footer
- mailman raises exception if passed message not contains text/plain message part
- Referring people to launchpad for lazr.config docs is rude
- Switch to the `requests` package
- -d should (maybe) be the default for `bin/mailman create`
- bin/disabled.py is nonfunctional
- Issues with users subscribed via their preferred address
- Port to the Falcon 1.0 routing architecture
- Improve installation documentation
- Need a script to upgrade from MM2 to MM3
- Expose global and per-list bans in the REST API