Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
- Deleting a domain doesn't delete the postfix's transport files
- Changing preferred_language.charset to 'utf8' breaks subject encoding
- Subscription requests are never evicted
- The 'emergency' switch overrides all kind of list filters including spam
- Allow for changing a list's list_name via the REST API
- 'approved' rule should not modify the message
Completed Issues (closed)
- The dmarc rule can throw TypeError resulting in a shunted message for certain malformed messages.
- The help for mailman qfile refers to non-existent bin/dumpdb
- Can't post to a list whose name is 'admin', 'bounces', etc.
- RFE: Provide archived-at substitution for list:member:regular:(header|footer) template.
- Flake8 flags bare except: with E722.
- Crashes when renaming a list
- Testing fails with alembic 0.9.6
- Some header filter regexps don't work.
- Expose `respond_to_post_requests` through REST
- Invalid regexps in header_filters cause shunted messages
- Allow setting `max_message_size` attribute through rest
- In rare cases, needed DMARC mitigations may not be applied.
- Resetting template to previous value crashes handling and refreshing uri-based templates
- Duplicate footer if list set to Personalized=full or individual
- Certain defective messages can't be delivered, even in held message notices.
- sphinxdoc: ignore directory '.pc'
- Postfix regexp tables don't recognize addresses like email@example.com
- Search at /etc/mailman3/mailman.cfg for config file
- Expose `member.display_name` in the REST API.
- Runners log '%s' instead of name.
- Registration Confirmation Mail is rejected "The message is not from a list member"
- `pendedkeyvalue`.`value` still too narrow
- mailman digests --send doesn't honor mlist.digest_send_periodic
- Some badly encoded email causes a traceback in the REST API
- Remove support for Python 3.4
- In the REST API, `/lists/<list-id>/requests` should only return held subscriptions waiting for moderator approval, not user confirmation
- default_nonmember_action is not applied to a message with no senders.
- N/A is an unreasonable "reason" for moderation
- Incorrect 401 www-authenticate challenge (realm, format)
- Should we use `click` for command line options?
- Exception from missing html_to_plaintext_command is not caught.
- mailman command fails when passing relative path to configuration using -C
- The withlist command doesn't accept additional arguments
- Non-member post from invalid address throws mailman.interfaces.address.InvalidEmailAddressError and shunts message.
- emails to list-join and list-confirm shouldn't process the message as commands
- The "reason" for hold requests is always empty
- Switch to $strings (i.e. `string.Template` instances) for all i18n substitutions