Cura Lulzbot [3.6.20] Dual head printer - won't slice layer heights<0.14mm with support
Cura Lulzbot version 3.6.20 Firmware 220.127.116.11 - dual extruder
Lulzbot TAZ 6
- Tried with several different models
- Tried with several stock profiles, just changed the layer height to anything under 0.14mm
- I can succesfully slice the same model with layer heights<0.14 without support. But the moment I try to add support, it won't let me slice.
- Tried different infill amounts (0%/20%/50%100%)
- Tried higher Initial Layer Height (0.3mm)
Error message, and "Prepare" button is greyed out. Error message: "Unable to Slice: Unable to slice with the current settings. The following settings have errors: Support Infill Layer Thickness"
This works for the Single Extruder TAZ 6 (we have one of each), but not for the dual extruder