Transmitter suggestion modal needs major polishing
The transmitter suggestion modal requires the user to have deeper knowledge of the satnogs-db conventions before correct usage is possible currently.
Aka: the current user interface is from hell.
- no units (#200 (closed))
- multiple optional input fields/non-matching input fields (tlm beacons are no transponders with upper/lower freq) (related: #197 (closed))
- no possibility to re-check the submission
- duplicated data (baud rate in the mode-field & extra baud rate field)
- documentation in the wiki is broken: Satnogs_DB#Suggesting_transmitters
- baudrate field is shown for all modes (but not meaningful for all modes) (related: #168 (closed))
Even considered to check the wiki how to input the three values for my first suggestion correctly, ended up in the source code instead. Lol