Design an atlas for the Librehealth organization showing our current users , where to get help (support) and current events -- This should be an interactive site (Medium effort)
Your task is to design an Atlas product to showcase where our current users are and where to get help and support. Implementation of your design is extra credit. Your implementation may not use firebase as a backend.
Your design/implementation should include information about which product(EHR, Radiology, or Toolkit), how many patients are in each system, and any other custom metrics we choose, as well as a main point of contact, where to get support, and current event(ex: West African Ebola outbreak). The current event may not be populated, but it should be present in your database design.
Bonus points for describing how to integrate it with the current 3 projects.
What to Submit
- A rigorous and thorough explanation of your design thoughts.
- Your design using figma or balsamiq, or any other mockup tool you so choose. If submitting an image, we prefer PNG.
For Extra credit:
- Your project as a gitlab or github repository. We prefer gitlab. You must have documentation in your
README.mdfile on how to use this -- no external documentation.
- Documentation on how it will integrate with all 3 of our projects.
- Automated reporting of versions of the product, the product name, and who it is used by.
- Allow us to collect custom metrics as well.
How to get help
This must be original work and must be in your own words. Any assets you use must be [Creative Commons](https://ccsearch.creativecommons.org) and attributed(give credit to the original author) accordingly, or be your own original work.
In a separate document, please include your attributions, which can be obtained using the search tool for Creative Commons mentioned prior.