eeschema: Add symbol -> Hitting ESC should bring back "Add symbol" window
There is a redundant step in "Add symbol" procedure, see steps below.
Steps to reproduce
- Click "Place "Add Symbol" in the right toolbar;
- (Make sure "Place repeated copies" is set)
- Choose symbol -> double click on it, you are now enabled to add multiple copies of the same symbol (this is very cool);
- Hit ESC, expecting to return to "Add symbol" window to be able to choose another one;
- Symbol under mouse vanishes instead, but no "Add symbol" chooser window is shown. Mouse cursor is shown as "Opamp" icon, it is totally unclear what user should do next. Here user is forced to use redundant action:
a) Hit ESC once more in order to exit "Add symbol" mode;
b) Click on sheet in order to bring back "Add symbol" window to be able to choose another symbol;
I am in favor of choosing b variant immediately in case "Place repeated copies" was set.
All in all, please remove extra step 5.
Application: KiCad Schematic Editor Version: (5.99.0-9381-g50712f7280), release build Libraries: wxWidgets 3.1.4 libcurl/7.74.0-DEV Schannel zlib/1.2.11 Platform: Windows 10 (build 19042), 64-bit edition, 64 bit, Little endian, wxMSW Build Info: Date: Feb 24 2021 12:14:06 wxWidgets: 3.1.4 (wchar_t,STL containers) Boost: 1.75.0 OCC: 7.5.0 Curl: 7.74.0-DEV ngspice: 34 Compiler: Visual C++ 1928 without C++ ABI Build settings: KICAD_SCRIPTING=ON KICAD_SCRIPTING_MODULES=ON KICAD_SCRIPTING_PYTHON3=ON KICAD_SCRIPTING_WXPYTHON=ON KICAD_SCRIPTING_WXPYTHON_PHOENIX=ON KICAD_SCRIPTING_ACTION_MENU=ON KICAD_USE_OCC=ON KICAD_SPICE=ON