Some improves on "Edit Text and Graphic Properties"
I just missed tow characteristics that can be improved on the "Edit Text and Graphic Properties" at Pcbnew.
- Filter layers by more than one layer. This will need to change the dialog or at lead the combobox object to a list-combobox...
- When delete a numeric value (using <delete>) it always get 0mm, I expected the "--leave unchanged --" value. This could be classified as a minor issue.
Steps to reproduce
- Open a board with different size text objects;
- Some properties are "--leave unchanged --" on "Edit Text and Graphic Properties" due its different values;
- Type some new thickness/width/height... by mistake;
- You want now to delete this value and leave it as "unchanged" but you can't.
Application: Pcbnew Version: 5.99.0-unknown-50e22de3ba~95~ubuntu20.04.1, release build Libraries: wxWidgets 3.0.4 Platform: Linux 5.8.0-38-generic x86_64, 64 bit, Little endian, wxGTK, ubuntu, x11 wxWidgets: 3.0.4 (wchar_t,wx containers,compatible with 2.8) GTK+ 3.24 Boost: 1.71.0 OCC: 7.3.0 Curl: 7.68.0 ngspice: 31 Compiler: GCC 9.3.0 with C++ ABI 1013 Build settings: KICAD_SCRIPTING=ON KICAD_SCRIPTING_MODULES=ON KICAD_SCRIPTING_PYTHON3=ON KICAD_SCRIPTING_WXPYTHON=ON KICAD_SCRIPTING_WXPYTHON_PHOENIX=ON KICAD_SCRIPTING_ACTION_MENU=ON KICAD_USE_OCC=ON KICAD_SPICE=ON