Support customizable Z order within a layer with GAL
Z-order is not preserved when saving symbol from symbol editor towards eeschema:
Steps to reproduce
- I have this symbol (open it): z-order.kicad_sch;
- CTRL + E over it to edit it in symbol editor;
- I have made it somehow (by randomly drawing and moving rectangles), for background (largest area) rectangle to be drawn in the background of all other elements (orange rectangles were drawn on top of largest rectangle);
- CTRL + S in symbol editor;
- Go back to eeschema;
- Only yellow rectangles are seen in eeschema, I mean largest rectangle is now drawn over all other rectangles, no orange colored rectangles are seen.
I was expecting for symbol in eeschema to look like it was drawn in symbol editor right before returning to eeschema (orange like rectangles drawn on top of yellow largest one).
Application: KiCad Symbol Editor (64-bit) Version: (6.99.0-2254-g66d3bf2bc2), release build Libraries: wxWidgets 3.1.7 FreeType 2.11.1 HarfBuzz 4.2.0 FontConfig 2.14.0 libcurl/7.83.1-DEV Schannel zlib/1.2.12 Platform: Windows 10 (build 19044), 64-bit edition, 64 bit, Little endian, wxMSW Build Info: Date: Jun 29 2022 07:23:55 wxWidgets: 3.1.7 (wchar_t,wx containers) Boost: 1.79.0 OCC: 7.6.0 Curl: 7.83.1-DEV ngspice: 37 Compiler: Visual C++ 1929 without C++ ABI Build settings: KICAD_USE_OCC=ON KICAD_SPICE=ON