Indoor air exchange - discussion and pilot proposal (e.g. for K20 communal sleeping room)
This issue is for discussion about this topic and to come up with a proposal on how to proceed.
Related: #114 (closed)
This issue should be tackled further in autumn roadmap. Here, the pilot proposal should be implemented:
- identify the most moist rooms to try a system
- install ventilation for at least two rooms
- draft further expansion of the system:
- keep heat recovery in mind
- keep automatism in mind: We have way different air exchange needs depending on the time
- keep maintainance effort low
- keep running cost low
This task is done for the autumn roadmap, when the first two points are implemented in a winter proof way, e.g. two rooms can be ventilated by just the ventilation system AND it is not annoying to people.