Replace one window in a used room
We have new nice windows in K22-attic. I would like to install one in a room where it makes sense.
This issue is about planning the actual task, the definition of done includes fulfilling the actual task.
- The room should be okay to stay unusable for 7 days
- It should fit the overall process to replaster/repaint parts of the wall
- The window should face the garden side to not attract too many "visitors" and because it might look shitty from the outside
- Ideally, the current window is already quite broken
- The room should have a planned usage that makes the window change reasonable: Either frequently used (energy, humidity) or used for sleeping (noise)
Suggestions wanted, where to start! Maybe ping this issue in concrete room planning decisions.