Progress humidity alarms
It is winter time again and I am leaving soon for two weeks. Who will take care of reminding people to open the windows in that time?
The Annoying Humidity Alarm (TM) :-)
- Write Hausbus node software to approximate wall temperature and calculate the dew point of the indoor air.
- Ideally, wall temperature is approximated using a 12-24 hour average of indoor and outside temperature
- Find a working, not annoying way of notification: E.g. a short alarm at first, getting more and more annoying over time. Ideally, taking night time into account with a reduced volume
- Extend the system to get "centralized" alarm (e.g. find a way to alarm people of too high humidity in a room nobody is in)
Consideration of done for Winter Roadmap:
- Kitchen humidity alarm works using wall temperature approximation (without average temperatures) and short melody alarm
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information