How can i sync my one plus one with full linux install, with this site?
dear @re4son and
**this may be a stupid question i have a
- oneplus 1 bacon 64 gb
- busybox: 1.25-nethunter
- kernel: linux kali 18.104.22.168-yesimxev-cyanogenmod-g50246f0f52-dirty#1-SMP PREEMPT sun Mar 10 09:13:00 CET 2019 armv7| **
I installed nethunter on cynogen OS Versiom 13.1.2-ZNH2KAS30-bacon marshmallow 6.01 api level elderberry 5 i installed it when kalinethunter2019.3 was the latest one i also did the apt-get kali-linux-everything install, so i have full linux on it and i made a nice vnc desktop
now comes my question: i see that here on this site are alot of new stuff, even the mana-toolkit package is back, i was shocked because i am trying to get that right for 3 months
when i've noticed kalinethunter 2019.4 came out. i deleted my old nethunter app and downloaded the newest. Now vncserver changed to kex
but i am worried; i was scrolling on this site and i see alot of stuff that i dont have, i also never built a nethunter rom for my one plus. i downloaded the bacon version 2019.3 on the website i see that this repo is very updated and my kali is outdated.
i worked so hard on my phone and now miss alot of files.
- is there a way to upgrade my nethunter repo to 4? so i mean the whole NH system, or do i need to build from here and flash a new version?
i am very noob in this kind of stuff. but i downloaded linux for my laptop, to try to build an updated bacon version. but i dont want to lose all my files (kali-nethuter-everything metapackage),all my apps and data + cache
is there a way i can sync my kali nethunter, on my one plus with this webite (kali-nethunter-project) without losing data? or do i need to start over again from the beginning?
i just discovered this site and i hope that you can advise me and answer my questions because i litterely cant sleep because of this.. haha. super autistic i know but i am proud of it.
- I flashed the cm13.1.2, i did'nt know what i was doing, but it was the latest official cm13 rom so i thought it was good but did i choose the good rom after all?
sorry for the long story, bad English and to bother you, i admire your work. because of you and binkybear i want to study IT in cybersecurity, so to summarize this.
**1. can i patch my system to sync it with this site (kali-nethunter-project) without losing data or do i have to build and start all over..?
- was the cm131.2 rom i've had chosen a good ''pre-build'' or would you advise me something else?
- What about the kernel? i also think thats outdated as well.**
i hope for a response
Benjamin van Duiven from NL*