Code Generation based on intact Templates
With template engines, that are based on scripting languages, templates often overwhelm the user with all types of logic. In contrast Snippetory rather acts as a next generation token replacer.
- Regions provide support for loops and conditions
- Formats take care for the locale and allow a tight integration with other frameworks
- Encodings sanitize the output, and provide additional security against .
- By selecting a Syntax one can have intact templates.
- The sql module offers prepared statements with named parameters for
- TemplateWrappers make crosscutting concerns no headache.
- Groovy's dynamic nature is well supported:
A next generation token replacer?
- On steroids!