This patch updates the OPAC and staff client carts to use CSS to
control print output, removing a print parameter which was passed to the
Currently, when you click "Print" on the OPAC basket, it navigates to
a new page and initiates window.print() followed by a
window.location.href change again. Unfortunately, due to differences in
IE, Chrome, and FF, it will either show the print options, navigate away
without showing them, or refuse to navigate away after printing. By
changing to using print CSS, we don't navigate away from the basket in
the first place, so we prevent this irregular behavior.
1) Apply the patch
2) Create an OPAC basket by clicking "Add to cart" on multiple items
3) Using Chrome, IE, and Firefox (of any version), click the "Print"
4) You should see the relevant print menu without the OPAC basket
re-loading in any way.
5) After printing is complete, you should still be on the OPAC basket
6) Perform the same tests in the staff client
Signed-off-by: Katrin Fischer <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: Marcel de Rooy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: Nick Clemens <email@example.com>