Procedure doesn't print its value in the REPL if cursor is at another window and procedure
Created by: ghost
- Visit a file with the following content: # lang racket
(define (f) (sleep 3) 42)
- Enter the file with C-c C-a.
- Eval the expression (f) inside the REPL
- Go back to the other window with the buffer visiting the file
- Leave the cursor inside the `f' procedure
Expects: (f) to eval to 42 inside the REPL
Happens: The REPL looks freeze, tho it is not as one can use it, but no value is printed.