crash opening/creating file with embedded/linked svg that is missing viewbox or h/w
Steps to reproduce:
Found this while investigating inbox#367.
- open Inkscape
- drag the following file into the canvas (it's just a single path, no styles):
- Select one of the last two options (Embed or Link SVG file in an image tag)
I've not been able to pinpoint the crash to a specific feature of the file. The fact that some nodes are outside the canvas does not matter, nor does the fact that the fill is unset. Other files are imported just fine.
What should have happened?
No crash :)
Inkscape Version and Operating System:
- Inkscape Version: 1.1-dev (03ae7f7a, 2020-01-04)
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Operating System version: 10.0.18362