Crash after changing a pattern to solid color
I was messing around with putting a stripe pattern on a triangular shape. The stripes were black and white but I wanted them to be purple and white, so I clicked on the purple color in the bar at the bottom of the screen, and then Inkscape said it hit an internal error and was closing.
Steps to reproduce:
- open Inkscape 0.92.4
- draw a rect (or any arbitrary shape)
- open the file and stroke style dialog
- set the fill style to pattern
- click on the node editor tool
- click a color in the color bar
Displayed dialog that Inkscape is closing, then terminated.
What should have happened?
Inkscape could be better if a) it didn't crash when I did this, and b) if it was more obvious how to set the colors of the stripes.
Inkscape Version and Operating System:
- Inkscape Version: 0.92.4 (freshly installed from the stable ppa)
- Operating System: Ubuntu Linux
- Operating System version: 18.04
- Replicated on: Linux Mint 18.3, Inkscape: 1.0alpha (9dee831c, 2019-01-15), appimage.