Keyboard Shortcuts for Align Objects Doesn't Reflect "Relative To"
Steps to reproduce:
- open Inkscape
- create 3 objects s.t. they aren't aligned
- open the Alignment Toolbar (Ctrl + shift + a)
- Set "Relative to" to Last Selected
- Try aligning the object using the keyboard shortcuts (ctrl + alt + numpad or ctl + alt + h)
The objects will only align relative to "Selection Area"
What should have happened?
The alignment reference should follow the setting in the alignment panel. This was the case in previous versions of inkscape
Inkscape Version and Operating System:
- Inkscape Version: ... Inkscape 1.2 (1:1.2+202205231507+da316b69)
- Operating System: Ubuntu 20.04 (Linux)
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information