Crash on selecting object with Fill between many if LPE dialog open
Steps to reproduce:
- open Inkscape
- Draw two paths
- Open LPE dialog
- Add Fill between Many LPE to one path
- Copy the other and add it to the LPE's operands.
- Try to select the path with the LPE (you can use Tab to go to the next path if you select the wrong one)
A bit related, selecting a object from a 1.1.1 file also crashes fill-between-many.svg LPE dialog must be open to crash.
What should have happened?
- no crash
Attachments (from above):
- backtrace following steps inkscape_backtrace-fill-between-many_single.txt
- file that crashes on selecting LPE object fill-between-many.svg
- backtrace using above svginkscape_backtrace-fill-between-many_old_file.txt
Inkscape 1.2-dev (ab3bd84a, 2022-01-02) Linux Mint 20
Both crashes introduced in a5f8da8b (Fix LPE cut/copy/paste LPE)