Clicking on Fill/Stroke in the status bar does not reopen the dialog if it is hidden
Double Clicking on the Fill color/ stroke color/ style does not work if all dialogs are hidden (say by F12)
Steps to reproduce:
- open Inkscape
- open Align and Distribute dialog
- Double click on the fill color in the status bar
- Fill and stroke dialog opens; double clicking on stroke color switches to stroke tab etc.
- Hide all dialogs using F12 (make sure F&S dialog is hidden, and not closed)
- Repeat 3rd step
- Step 3 does nothing in the last case
What should have happened?
- The behavior when dialog is open/closed/hidden should be the same.
Inkscape 1.2-dev (73d332d, 2021-07-08) GLib version: 2.68.3 GTK version: 3.24.29 glibmm version: 2.66.1 gtkmm version: 3.24.5 libxml2 version: 2.9.12 libxslt version: 1.1.34 Cairo version: 1.17.4 Pango version: 1.48.6 HarfBuzz version: 2.8.1 OS version: Windows 10 1903
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information