Arcs, chords and segments are circles instead of paths
I have a weird problem where SVG circles don't show up anywhere from image viewer to firefox or chrome!
ImagesHere are the things I did: 1. I have drawn a simple check mark with a circle: !(https://i.stack.imgur.com/jqwTm.png)
What could be wrong with my art?
Steps to reproduce:
- Open Inkscape
- Switch to ellipse tool
- Draw an ellipse
- Change it to an arc/chord/segment by altering the start/end angles
- Draw a new arc/chord/segment
- Invalid svg created
- The circles won't appear anywhere from firefox to chrome to any image viewer or thumbnail generator :(
What should have happened?
- Valid svg
- The circles should appear anywhere from firefox to chrome to any image viewer or thumbnail generator :)
Sample attachments: check.svg
- Inkscape Version: Inkscape 1.0.2 (e86c870879, 2021-01-15, custom) Pango version: 1.48.5 - Operating System: Archlinux x86-64 - Operating System version: Rolling
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information