Changing Line Height units doesn't convert value correctly, changing text layout
Just changing the Line height units in the text toolbar changes the line-height too, at least sometimes.
Steps to reproduce:
The original steps to replicate are the following gif:
In trunk (1.2-dev), there is also the following steps to replicate:
- Reset preferences
- Restart Inkscape (starting with a blank default document)
- Switch to text tool
- Switch line height units from lines to px (1.25lines goes to 25px)
- Switch line height units to mm (25px to 132.29mm)
- Switch line height units back to px (132.29 mm to 1000px)
Changing the line height units causes the line height to value to be converted incorrectly, quickly leading to a line height near 0 hitting 1000 depending on the units.
What should have happened?
- the actual line height is not changed (this is normally what happens), so 50px = 13.23 mm. The layout of the currently selected text should not change when simply changing the line height units.
Inkscape Version and Operating System:
- Inkscape 1.0, Windows 10 (OP had no problem in Linux)