Crash when moving group after connector delete
Migrated from https://bugs.launchpad.net/inkscape/+bug/1516918
In the attached file, I have a group that includes a connector from an object inside the group to an object outside it. When I enter the group, delete the connector, exit the group and try to move it, inkscape crashes.
Os: Windows 8.1 Inkscape versions: 0.91, inkscape-14423 (from http://download.tuxfamily.org/inkscape/)
backtrace (of 14423, sorry, no debug symbols): Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault. 0x006a2a68 in ?? () (gdb) bt #0 0x006a2a68 in ?? () #1 0x00900c61 in ?? () #2 0xbaadf00d in ?? () #3 0x00000010 in ?? () #4 0x00000010 in ?? () #5 0x00000000 in ?? () (gdb)
Steps to reproduce:
- Open the attached file using inkscape
- Double click the box 11.2 to enter the group
- Delete the connector connecting the box to the circle left of the group.
- Click on the box 11.1 to exit the group.
- Move the box with 11.2
Result: crash (reproduced on Windows MacOS and Ubuntu)
su_v (suv-lp) wrote on 2015-11-19:
On OS X 10.7.5:
- not reproduced with Inkscape 0.48.5 r10040
- reproduced with Inkscape 0.91 r13725, 0.91+devel r14476
Based on tests with archived trunk builds:
- not reproduced with rev <= 12014,
- reproduced with rev >= 12015; this regression seems to have been introduced in Revision 12015: Merge in connector cleanup https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~inkscape.dev/inkscape/trunk/revision/12015