Pattern Along Path distorted when copied into new document
Steps to reproduce:
- open Inkscape (stable or trunk)
- select "Draw Bezier curves and straight lines (B)" icon on the icon pane on the left
- select Shape to "Ellipse"
- draw a line (or anything)
- select drawing and copy
- open a new canvas with File > New
- edit > paste
The shapes are different (the new is very bold), though the stroke width and LPE effects seem to have the same values.
What should have happened?
Shape should be the same as the original one.
Inkscape Version and Operating System:
- Inkscape Version: Inkscape 1.0 (4035a4fb, 2020-05-01) Pango version: 1.44.7
- Operating System: Linux ubuntu 5.4.0-26-generic
- Operating System version: Ubuntu 20.10 (Groovy)
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information