fe Color matrix - default matrix (value not set) does not render
Steps to reproduce:
- open Inkscape
- create an object
- open filter editor
- add fe Color matrix
- apply filter
- your object becomes invisible
- after looking into XML editor I can see that by default this filter does not generate value attribute until you type something into matrix field
What should have happened?
- your object should not change color or alpha
- type any number to matrix (even same number with what is there), the value attribute gets generated and it works as expected
Inkscape Version and Operating System:
- Inkscape Version: 1.0
- Operating System: ...
- Operating System version: ...
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information