"Object to Path" doesn't appear in Undo history if it be applied on path with effect
Steps to reproduce:
- open Inkscape
- Make some path with bezier tool
- Add some Path Effect
- convert the Affected path into a new path using "Object to Path"
If one checks undo history, there is no Object to path. So, if one tries to undo, the previous action (applying effect) gets undone.
In the below screenshot you see there is no "object to path" item in history. This is while I used Object to path between the two pointed items.
What should have happened?
As expected, Object to Path should be included in history
Inkscape Version and Operating System:
- Inkscape Version: 1.0 (1.0+r72) installed via ppa
- Operating System:Gnu/Linux
- Operating System version: Kubuntu 20.04