Toolbar empty after startup
I tracked this down to calling
- If the window is programatically resized during startup, the toolbars show empty.
- Resizing the window manually after startup results in an instant redraw of the toolbar making it appear properly.
I therefore assume the initially invisible widgets are not properly updated in response to the programmatic resizing, but didn't find a cause or solution yet. Maybe you have ideas @Tavmjong and @valavanisalex ?
Steps to reproduce:
- Make sure you use preferences that result in the Window size being set on startup, i.e one of the following "
- Start Inkscape
- Switch to a different tool (e.g rect tool) to show an initially hidden toolbar.
- Notice an empty toolbar.
Inkscape Version and Operating System:
- Inkscape Version: 1.0alpha (73710afc, 2019-03-09)
- Operating System: Reproduced on Windows 10 and Ubuntu 18.04