Plugins copied with 'Copy all from English' are unavailable after publishing
Steps to reproduce:
- open a page on inkscape.org that does not yet have a translation in the language you want to test in
- switch the language to that new language
- edit the page settings
- save and click Edit button
- click on plugin icon on the right
- click on one of the 'menu' icons for a plugin (on the template level)
- select 'Copy all from English'
- save > see all plugins
- now you can edit / translate if you want
- all plugins are gone, only the text remains
Plugins are not duplicated on 'copy all from English', but really only copied (this is a hypothesis, as the 'symptoms' fit).