Menu layout is broken
For some time, I have noticed that the menu of the Inkscape website has become buggy, whereas I had spent some time to make it work very well and responsively some time ago — :/.
The bugs I noticed:
- [now fixed] the main menu items font size does not diminish if the texts are too long to fit on one line (case in French, in Deutsch…);
- there is a small black line between the submenu items (which might not be a bug, but that’s still new);
- in the smallest view:
- the main menu items have wrong spaces between them and wrong rounded borders;
- the submenu items slightly overflow of the menu box;
- in the middle view:
- the menu items appear with rounded borders, but the ‘Support Us’ menu items is missing it’s rounds, and there is no space between the menu items;
- the submenu items appear too below (there’s a space between them and the menu item from which they come).
I’m certainly able to fix these quite quickly, but I’m curious to know what is the intention behind the change (which from my point of view is a regression) that broke the menu.