Font size of blue texts in tutorials are too big(Chinese version).
The size of blue texts(menu texts) are too big.
Steps to reproduce:
- `git clone https://gitlab.com/inkscape/inkscape-docs/documentation.git
- cd documentation/tutorials/basic
- replace zh_CN.po with my translated po file
- run command 'make all'
- open file 'tutorial-basic.zh_CN.html' in basic folder
- the size of blue texts(menu texts) are too big
What should have happened?
The size of blue texts(menu texts) are same as black texts.
- The po file needs to be rename to zh_CN.po .
Inkscape 1.1.1 (3bf5ae0d25, 2021-09-20) GLib version: 2.66.8 GTK version: 3.24.24 glibmm version: 2.64.2 gtkmm version: 3.24.2 libxml2 version: 2.9.10 libxslt version: 1.1.34 Cairo version: 1.16.0 Pango version: 1.46.2 HarfBuzz version: 2.7.4 Poppler version: 20.09.0 OS version: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information