Color palette window doesn't adjust properly when size is set bigger than small
Steps to reproduce:
- open Inkscape
- on the Color Palette window, set "Size" to "Huge" (using the tiny triangle button at the right of the palette)
- no resizing of palette (I can change the palette to be 'huge' - but all sizes from 'large' down to 'tiny' are the same.)
Color palette bar doesn't adjust properly.
Next are two screenshots, one belongs to Inkscape 0.92.1 r15371, which does ok, and the second belongs to Inkscape 1.0alpha (9bc632663a, 2019-02-08), which doesn't.
What should have happened?
Behave like Inkscape 0.92.1 r15371
Inkscape Version and Operating System:
- Inkscape Version: 1.0alpha (9bc632663a, 2019-02-08)
- Operating System: Linux Debian 10 "buster"
- Operating System version: Linux Debian 10 "buster" 64-bit // 4.19.0-2-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.16-1 (2019-01-17) x86_64 GNU/Linux
- Window Manager: Gnome Version 3.30.2
- Display Server: Xorg