Crash on unhiding a layer
When unhiding the layer "Scribble" of the document enclosed, Inkscape "encounters an internal error" and dies.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open the document enclosed with Inkscape.
- See to it that the dock "Layers and Objects" is open; note that it shows the layer "Scribble" as the second layer from the top
- Left-click on the closed eye on the line of the layer "Scribble".
- Note the popup: "Inkscape encountered an internal error and will close now".
- Click on "Close" in the popup above; after a short delay, Inkscape closes.
See 4., 5. above.
What should have happened?
Inkscape should have displayed the layer, Scribble. Inkscape should not have shown the popup nor closed. I suppose that some error has crept into the document (which has not been edited "by hand"); in this case, Inkscape should have caught this error gracefully, either fixing it or at least pointing out just what and just where the error is.
Windows 10, German edition
Inkscape 1.2 (dc2aedaf03, 2022-05-15)
Inkscape 0.92.5 (2060ec1f9f, 2020-04-08) (Inkscape crashes without dying message)