Feature request for adding nodes on path intersections
Steps to reproduce:
- open Inkscape
- create a self-intersecting path, or two paths that cross each other
- activate snapping nodes (all kinds) and snapping to path intersections
- add a node at the intersection
- a node is added close to, but never exactly at the intersection
- the user has no way to decide to add the node to the upper or lower path
What should have happened?
- when the snapping tooltip appears, the user should be able to add a node exactly at the intersection with a double-click
- the user should also be able to decide whether to add the node to the segment lower in z-order, or to the upper one. This could be done using a modifier key.
Inkscape Version and Operating System:
- Inkscape Version: 1.0alpha (90a3972bce, 2019-05-31)
- Operating System: Linux Mint 19.1
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information