Crash on closing document with SVG Font Editor's Kerning tab selected
Steps to reproduce:
- Open Inkscape
- Open SVG Font Editor Dialog
- Create a font (New button, bottom left)
- Go to the Glyphs tab
- Create a glyph, give it the string "a"
- Go to the kerning tab
- Add a pair (both glyphs "a")
- Keep the first item in the table selected
- Close document (not window), don't save changes
What should have happened?
- no crash, the kerning tab is refreshed to match the new document
- Inkscape 1.2-dev (1fe83e36da, 2021-05-15) Linux Mint 20
- Inkscape 1.0alpha (9dee831, 2019-01-15) Linux Mint 20
- Not replicated in Inkscape 0.92.5 (0ad1ac969f, 2020-08-06)!
- Related issue that was recently fixed: inkscape#628 (closed)
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information