Add option to remove metadata on save as svg
Canva.com does not accept plain svg files due to tags
- can an option to save plain svg without metadata tags be added?
Steps to reproduce:
- open Inkscape
- save any svg file as "plain svg"
- attempt import to canva - canva refuses to accept this
- remove ..... tag at start of document
- import to canva
Limited amount of frustration, then elation as solution was found
What should have happened?
An option to "Save svg without metadata" should be in the save dialog
- Inkscape Version: 1.0 (4035a4fb49, 2020-05-01) <!-- (run inkscape -V or copy from Help → About Inkscape, top right) --> - Operating System: Windows 10