Custom OpenType tags don't work
I use a font called Iosevka which uses the OpenType tags for character variants. However, it ran out of regular tags
cv99 so it began using the custom 'vendor' tags
VXAC, and so on.
Steps to reproduce:
- open Inkscape
- Get the latest version of Iosevka
- Enter some text and set the font to Iosevka.
- Open the Text & Font side menu and choose the Features tab
The custom tags
VXAD are detected but not shown. (Check screenshot)
What should have happened?
- Inkscape Version: 1.0beta2 (9d7bad2, 2020-03-08)
- Operating System: macOS
- Operating System version: 10.15.4