Calligraphy tool dots do not work with graphics tablet
Steps to reproduce:
- plug in a pressure sensitive graphics tablet
- open Inkscape
- select Calligraphy tool
- draw a bit
- try to make a dot by tapping on the tablet as if you were making a left click.
- use the right-click functionality of your pen while the pen is touching the tablet.
No dot is created on simple tapping. When using the mouse, a dot is created.
When I use the right-click button on my pen, and do not move the pen at all, and touch the tablet, I do get a dot.
Else I get the context menu.
What should have happened?
I would like to have some clarification upon whether this is expected behaviour. What I would have expected is that a tap creates a dot, as it does with the mouse.
Inkscape Version and Operating System:
- Inkscape Version: 1.0rc1 (b38b5cc7f9, 2020-04-10)
- Operating System: Linux Mint 19.3