Pattern and marker files in the user config directories are not loaded into the lists in Inkscape
Steps to reproduce:
- save a modified markers.svg / patterns.svg file in your user config's 'markers' and 'patterns' directory (may need to create those).
- open Inkscape
- Look for the markers in the dropdown in the fill+stroke dialog
- Look for the patterns in the dropdown in the fill+stroke dialog
Can't find them there.
What should have happened?
Inkscape should - at least after a restart - be able to add any markers and patterns in those directories, in any number of files, possibly regardless of their ids, to these lists.
This would make it possible to exchange sets of markers and patterns between users, as it (hopefully still) works for:
- filters (didn't test multiple files though)
- symbol sets
- icon sets
Inkscape Version and Operating System:
- Inkscape Version: 1.0alpha (50f63d05be, 2019-03-10)
- Operating System: Linux Mint 19