DXF r12 incorrectly scales objects when document scale isn't 1.
Issue updated for current 1.2-dev behavior! Exporting a dxf R12 version results in dxf objects that are scaled up/down if the document scale is not 1.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open Inkscape
- Ensure Document Units/Custom size units are in mm
- Set scale to 7 (or more realistically, a value like 3.77953)
- Create a 100mm x 100mm rectangle and convert to path
- Save a copy as DXF R12
- Open dxf in various cad programs
- The rectangle is scaled down by the document scale.
What should have happened?
- Like in 0.92.x, the rectangle should be 100x100mm
NB This does not occur with export to R14 dxf.
Inkscape 1.2-dev (787861ebef, 2022-01-22) Linux Mint 20, with extensions at latest
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information