Embed images not working on Windows
Steps to reproduce:
- open Inkscape
- Import an image and Link it (gp_image_01, taken from https://bugs.launchpad.net/inkscape/+bug/1163701)
- Extensions > Image > Embed images
- make sure embed selected is unchecked (or image is selected) and hit apply
- Extension fails, with
File not found "C:\Downloads\gp_image_01.png" Unable to embed image(note missing
- In the above case, happened with image in Downloads folder, with Inkscape extracted to a folder in the Downloads folder.
What should have happened?
- extension succeeded
- Inkscape 1.2-dev 3495c164 2022-01-17 Windows 11, also tried with latest extensions, which should be at
- Also happens in the 1.1.1 release
Seems to work in 1.0.2 release
(which is installed in a separate directory though), but not in 1.2-dev moved to a similar location