DXF 12 export transforms objects incorrectly
Split out from discussion in inbox#3910 (moved)
Steps to reproduce:
- open Inkscape
- open preserved-transforms.svg. The green rectangles have various transforms on them, the yellow shapes don't
- save as DXF 12
- transforms are incorrect.
Librecad rendering below:
|dxf 12 in 1.1-dev||dxf 14 in 1.1dev||dxf 12 in 0.92.5|
What should have happened?
- Transforms correct, see dxf 14 output or dxf 12 output in 0.92.5
- Inkscape 1.1-dev (d1a926bd5e, 2020-11-14), extensions at head and at master (27ddbda2) Linux Mint 20
- Inkscape 1.0.1 (1867368bb3, 2020-10-26) extensions at head, Linux Mint 20
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information