Weird LaTeX text position on drawing after rendering is done
If you render LaTeX with the built-in extension on a small drawing, you will have to zoom out a lot to find the rendered object.
Steps to reproduce:
- open Inkscape
- set page dimensions to 50mmx50mm
- zoom to view the entire page
- render a LaTeX formula, such as L_3 (I use the dialog to type the formula)
- it will be far away from the current viewport
LaTeX-based text objects are added too far away, in a weird fixed position, from the current viewport.
What should have happened?
The formula should be placed inside my viewport.
- Inkscape Version: 1.0.1 (3bc2e813f5, 2020-09-07) - Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Operating System version: Version 20H2