Perspective doesn't factor in transforms correctly (regression)
Steps to reproduce:
- Open inkscape-test-perspective.svg
- Select the red shape and using shift key, select the black path
- Apply Extension -> Modify Path -> Perspective
Shape is drawn somewhere outside selection and also shape is random, not what it should be.
This is due to the
transform="scale(0.26458333)" applied to the red path (translate and presumably all transforms are affected).
What should have happened?
Expected result: Here is how it looks on older versions (or if the path was nudged before applying the extension.
Inkscape Version and Operating System:
- Inkscape Version: 1.0 (4035a4fb49, 2020-05-01)
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home (64 bit)
- Operating System version: 1909