Building on Address Lists #18 and the integrated Dropbox Sync, Territory Management will be in 2 parts:
- Territory Admin Module
- Add-on module to create Territories
- A Territory will be given a Title and Description
- Address Lists (#18) will be added to the Territory and given a number (i.e. Map #)
- Territories can be shared with others via Dropbox, giving Edit or View permissions to other Admins or Publishers respectively.
- Each Address List will have a Map Viewer
- Each Address List will be able to have territory boundaries added (although the boundaries might not be created in ServicePlanner, but can be generated elsewhere using existing tools and then have the co-ordinates copied in)
- Territory Viewer
- If a user does not have the Territory Admin module then they cannot create new Territories, however if they have had a Territory shared with them via Dropbox, then they will be able to view the Territory in their Library.