Commit c86968fb authored by betz's avatar betz

coremeetings

parent 4a2b4253
Pipeline #36653533 passed with stages
in 38 seconds
---
startdate: 2018-10-06
starttime: "13h"
linktitle: "Coremeeting 10"
title: "Coremeeting 10"
location: "HSBXL"
eventtype: "Meeting"
price: ""
series: "coremeeting"
---
## Meeting Notes
* Rimpossibel wil make a club mate order at lovibond for 40 crates (1 pallet) and get 40 empty crates picked up.
* we have 31 paying members at the moment, so financially we are Surviving, and doing a little better every month(thanks to new members)
* we will reimburse Tom 247 euro for his 10- crates of duvel (we got the price/crate from our colruyt run today) this is related to tom's beer-funding at sha2017.
* next week tuesday we will send out a reminder about the GA on october 6th. (unless somebody gets to it sooner)
## todo's by this meeting
* WSI will sign the tax papers.
* signing the statutes
\ No newline at end of file
---
startdate: 2018-03-03
starttime: "13h"
linktitle: "Coremeeting 5"
title: "Coremeeting 5"
location: "HSBXL"
eventtype: "Meeting"
price: ""
series: "coremeeting"
---
# Meeting notes
- cracked wall : put plaster on the cleanup day (tomorrow) march 4
- ranting contract : meh
- response owner ? probably no response yet
- electronics lab separate switch
just found switch, gonna install it on pole
- plaster tomorrow would be cool
- renting contract
- More news next time
- Wooden gate:
- Key is still work
- Look at highvoltage cabine for power (opening it and analyse layout)
- moneys
- vendingmachine is coming
- small vault for money deposit (disqeuse)
- padlock codes
- ldap + web interface (php) -- https://www.owasp.org/index.php/LDAP_Injection_Prevention_Cheat_Sheet
- 3stars sms ?
- infrared fence / motion sensor for entrance
- insulation
- strokengordijn / just payed 117.37eur, so transaction can go on
- memberships:
- meetup - paying for PR
- Export all people's e-mail that follow us?
- general assembly saturday 24th of march
- should send a mail with agenda proposition
- https://hsbxl.be/General_Assembly_12
\ No newline at end of file
---
startdate: 2018-04-07
starttime: "13h"
linktitle: "Coremeeting 6"
title: "Coremeeting 6"
location: "HSBXL"
eventtype: "Meeting"
price: ""
series: "coremeeting"
---
# Agenda
- fire security
- follow up on payment reminder
- coremeetings: definition
- new building > contact the city / region
- food vending machine > deadline or out
- water drainage sink
- gate black knight
- dissolve the non-profit in the future: pro and cons
# Notes
- fire security
- We installed 4 smoke detectors this week
- follow up on payment reminder
- Michael was going to contact people to remind. No idea on followup.
- coremeetings: definition
- monthlly followup
- taking decisions
- Fits into the HTH idea https://github.com/0x20/HTH
- Have decisions made here, unload the GA
- new building > contact the city / region
- Who put this on? Guess Nino. No idea on followup.
- food vending machine > deadline or out
- Some people pledged during the GA to work on it. Give it a few months.
- people = askarel Wouter
- sink water drainage
- Will drill hole thu the wall and use the outside roof drainage pipe. -> https://www.facq.be/fr/product/869530
- gate black knight
- ldap is ready to have 2 groups, door access and elevator access
- we started working on it yesterday, the magnet lock is back at the space now.
- as we are 'becoming responsible for the gate', we should take care it's really safe
- Mechanical fallback in case of power loss
- Make cards for the neighbours
- dissolve the non-profit in the future: pro and cons
- Con
- Renting/contracts are done on a personal account
- Single point of failure
- Pro
- Less legal obligations
- Change the next GA date
- 16th of march looks good
- user plaster to close it (stefan will do this)
- Electronics lab seperate switch
- Askarel and Wouter will look at that when bifff is over.
- Make timer plug that turns elec off after X hours.
- Renting contract
- region will answer in may about the future of the building
- for now we get until December.
- Secondary access > high voltage cabine
- no access
- found room next to high voltage cabine with power
- betz will talk with the owner to get access/power from this room
- Small vault for money deposit fridge
- wtr will get one
- Meetup e-mail export
- betz has a look
- Padlock codes > procedure for changing regularly and communicating
- we'll send a mail with new codes
- betz orders a gsm gateway
- Stripe curtain part 2 planning
will be done
- Security: infrared fence / motion sensor for entrance?
- motion sensors arrived (project on tuesday)
- Sponsors > https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/hsbxl_sponsors
- we fear loosing our independance, so would prefer to opperate without corporate sponsors.
- even if clear what is given to sponsors, we might do stuff differently out of fear of losing em.
- Outreach > flyers / promo
- let's make flyers for the events
- one side 'what is hackerspace brussels', the other side 'an event'
- distributing in the area, shops, snackbars
---
startdate: 2018-05-05
starttime: "13h"
linktitle: "Coremeeting 7"
title: "Coremeeting 7"
location: "HSBXL"
eventtype: "Meeting"
price: ""
series: "coremeeting"
---
Everyone is welcome to join these meetings, it is open.
## Meeting Notes
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/coremeeting-7
---
startdate: 2018-06-02
starttime: "13h"
linktitle: "Coremeeting 8"
title: "Coremeeting 8"
location: "HSBXL"
eventtype: "Meeting"
price: ""
series: "coremeeting"
---
## Meeting Notes
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/coremeeting-8
### previous Coremeetings
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/coremeeting-6
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/coremeeting-7
### Present
- Fred
- Stefan
- Tom
- Wouter
## Agenda
- follow up on payment reminder
- coremeetings: definition
- new building > contact the city / region
- food vending machine > deadline or out
- water drainage sink
- gate black knight
- dissolve the non-profit in the future: pro and cons
## Notes
- Since tuesday we can again import the Bank statement (thanks to Vincent)
- Stefan Fixed the vacuum cleaner
- We've had a donation of wood for the CNC and the lasercutter
- the housing situation: there is no progress untill September
- Second gate: We have a key, and will make coppies, and will make the lock-bar not useable.
- fire security: Stefan installed 4 smoke detectors across the space
- Food vending machine...... Fred is building a new board for this.
- Cigarette vending machine: we will ask if any artists in the buidling want this. If not we will try to find sa different way to get rid of it.
- lets start having tuesday meetings again. its a weekly moment of calibration / destress :)
- tax papers fred will give em to wtr, wtr looks to submit em. deadline
- The statutes need to be done ASAP. WSI will fill the forms and show them to the other board members for verification, so they can be sent in before next core meeting.
- fire security
- We installed 4 smoke detectors this week
- follow up on payment reminder
- Michael was going to contact people to remind. No idea on followup.
- coremeetings: definition
- monthlly followup
- taking decisions
- Fits into the HTH idea https://github.com/0x20/HTH
- Have decisions made here, unload the GA
- new building > contact the city / region
- Who put this on? Guess Nino. No idea on followup.
- food vending machine > deadline or out
- Some people pledged during the GA to work on it. Give it a few months.
- people = askarel Wouter
- sink water drainage
- Will drill hole thu the wall and use the outside roof drainage pipe. -> https://www.facq.be/fr/product/869530
- gate black knight
- ldap is ready to have 2 groups, door access and elevator access
- we started working on it yesterday, the magnet lock is back at the space now.
- as we are 'becoming responsible for the gate', we should take care it's really safe
- Mechanical fallback in case of power loss
- Make cards for the neighbours
- dissolve the non-profit in the future: pro and cons
- Con
- Renting/contracts are done on a personal account
- Single point of failure
- Pro
- Less legal obligations
- Change the next GA date
- 16th of march looks good
- crack in back wall
- user plaster to close it (stefan will do this)
- Electronics lab seperate switch
- Askarel and Wouter will look at that when bifff is over.
- Make timer plug that turns elec off after X hours.
- Renting contract
- region will answer in may about the future of the building
- for now we get until December.
- Secondary access > high voltage cabine
- no access
- found room next to high voltage cabine with power
- betz will talk with the owner to get access/power from this room
- Small vault for money deposit fridge
- wtr will get one
- Meetup e-mail export
- betz has a look
- Padlock codes > procedure for changing regularly and communicating
- we'll send a mail with new codes
- betz orders a gsm gateway
- Stripe curtain part 2 planning
- will be done
- Security: infrared fence / motion sensor for entrance?
- motion sensors arrived (project on tuesday)
- Sponsors > https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/hsbxl_sponsors
- we fear loosing our independance, so would prefer to opperate without corporate sponsors.
- even if clear what is given to sponsors, we might do stuff differently out of fear of losing em.
- Outreach > flyers / promo
- let's make flyers for the events
- one side 'what is hackerspace brussels', the other side 'an event'
- distributing in the area, shops, snackbars
- GlowForge:
- Wifi issues
- Install dedicated access point
- Material
- Investigate material costs
- Quid about maintenance and spare parts ?
- Ask for donations
- Club-mate
- Club-mate belgium
- ask for ~10 crates
- 3D printers
- Velleman: Parts will be in next week
- lulzbot: parts are being printed
- CNC machine
- it's functional
- If you want to enclose it, a emergency stop button must be installed --> flea market to teh rescue!
- Flea market run
- Sunday 11:00, meeting at Total gas station
- Hackerspace move
- Start the active search in september
- Passive search starting NOW!
- Finances
- Argenta broke our import script
\ No newline at end of file
---
startdate: 2018-07-06
starttime: "13h"
linktitle: "Coremeeting 9"
title: "Coremeeting 9"
location: "HSBXL"
eventtype: "Meeting"
price: ""
series: "coremeeting"
---
# Meeting Notes
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/coremeeting-9
## Bookkeeping
- in preperation of the demat we will start doing them monthly
- the books for 2017 are not done yet , since there is a gap mid 2016 in the data .. fred and wouter will fix this on tuesday
- changing the statutes
-- we are working on this
- Excessive use of the lasercutter / malfunction
-- we will try to figure out whom we need to talk to and provide some education
-- we will establish a short training and make sure everybody who gets a login gets "certified"
-- a short instruction sheet will be taped to the wall near the laser cutter
- Reorganisation of the space
-- we need to rearrange the back room
-- we will move the books to the front room
-- the back room will have the sofa, storage space, and a small meeting area
-- we still have 2 kodi displays, we will test them and if both are workin give one away
-- we will get rid of the organ
-- we will also get rid of the old kitchen tabel in favour of more storage (mainly for bigger stuff
- Status with the building
-- we will know in septemer
- Participation in sorting/assorting stuff
-- we will pick a date and put it on the mailing list
-- in the mean time we will do small stuff
- Containerpark move,
-- will be done AFTER the cleanup
- Stephan will look at the printer (we suspect it's the drumm)
## stuff we need
### Brico
- new ladder
- 100 mm PVC tube (short piece)
- ethanol
- staggerd drillbit
- if cheap .. drillbits
- sandpaper machine
### Colruyt
- handsoap
- beers (jup duvel leffe chimay)
- red wine
- chips (paprica, salt, grills)
- glass cleaner
- pizzas
- burgers
- coffee
- cola & cola zero
- ice tea
- Toilet Paper
### CLABOTS
- bolts m3 m4 m5 (different lenghts)
## todo's by this meeting
* WSI have a look at the tax papers.
* siging the statutes
\ No newline at end of file
Markdown is supported
0%
or
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment