The problems with the Windows and Qt4 ports have all been resolved,
although there's a fairly gross hack on a few Qt widgets to not destruct
once Application::quit() is called to avoid a double free crash (I'm
unsure where Qt is destructing the widgets internally.) The Cocoa port
compiles again at least, though it's bound to have endless problems. I
improved the Label painting in the GTK ports, which fixes the background
color on labels inside TabFrame widgets.
I've optimized the Makefile system even further.
I added a "redo state" command to bsnes, which is created whenever you
load the undo state. There are also hotkeys for both now, although I
don't think they're really something you want to map hotkeys to.
I moved the nall::Locale object inside hiro::Application, so that it can
be used to translate the BrowserDialog and MessageDialog window strings.
I improved the Super Game Boy emulation of `MLT_REQ`, fixing Pokemon
Yellow's custom border and probably more stuff.
Lots of other small fixes and improvements. Things are finally stable
once again after the harrowing layout redesign catastrophe.
- ICD::joypID should be set to 3 on reset(). joypWrite() may as well
take uint1 instead of bool.
- hiro/Qt: remove pWindow::setMaximumSize() comment; found a
workaround for it
- nall/GNUmakefile: don't set object.path if it's already set (allow
overrides before including the file)