- game/memory/type/battery → game/memory/volatile
- (manufacturer.)content.type → (architecture.)content.type
- nall: Markup::find() strips spaces from values in comparisons
- higan: updated game manifest loading/saving code for all cores
- GBA: flash memory ID is internally selected based on the
manufacturer and memory size
- SFC: ST018 (ARM6) frequency can be modified via game manifest now
- WS: EEPROM::name removed (not useful)
- icarus, genius: battery→volatile updates
I did my best to look over the diff between r13 and r14, but it's 84KiB
excluding the game database changes. It's just too much for me. I'd
greatly appreciate if someone could look over it and check for any
errors in this update. But more than likely, I suppose we'll iron out
any issues by determining which games fail to load.
Right now, I know the Super Game Boy support doesn't seem to work. But
all non-SFC cores should work fully, and all normal + NEC DSP SFC games
should work as well. Unsure about the rest.
Also, I'm planning to change the Game Boy “MBC1M” mapper to “MBC1#A” to
indicate it's an alternate wiring configuration of the stock MBC1, and
not a new mapper type.