We haven't settled on a game to make
Submit your proposals here!
- Submit your ideas here
- Vote on which ideas you like best!
- Voting should only be a thumbs up/down emoji
- One proposal per post to make voting simpler
A few thoughts:
- I would like to make a multiplayer game that doesn't suck
- Something that can work both competitively and cooperatively
- Ideally something that has asymmetrical gameplay
- This means that two different players aren't necessarily playing with the same mechanics/abilities
- What I want isn't what I'll actually get.
- Edit Jan 25: Simple, arcade fun is crucial to me.